Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is governed by the Decree. N. 206 of 06/09/2005. The customer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase order form by indicating in a reference to VAT) has the right to terminate the purchase contract.
To exercise this right, the customer must send to Farmalabo a notice within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. The notice of withdrawal must be sent by email to
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Farmalabo refund the amount paid by bank transfer the entire amount already paid, within 30 days of receiving notice of withdrawal. Therefore, the Buyer shall promptly provide the bank details (IBAN) for the refund.
The right of withdrawal is lost if the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where found by Farmalabo in the following :
- Using any part of any good and consumables;
- missing the inside or internal packaging ;
- Damage to the product for reasons not imputable to transportation;
- missing part of the product/components (accessories, if included).
In the case above, Farmalabo will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
Warning: You may not exercise the right of Withdrawal if you purchase with the including of VAT.
Conditions of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is submitted to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
- The law does not apply on open products;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts. To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, where possible, to put it in another box. Avoid labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
By law, the shipping costs for return of the asset are charged to the customer. The expedition, until the certification of receipt in our warehouse is under the complete responsibility of the customer, if the goods are damaged during transport, Farmalabo will notify the customer of the incident (within 10 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the carrier for a refund of the value of the property (if insured), in this case the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
Farmalabo not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Farmalabo will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, but no more than 10% of it, as a contribution towards the cost of recovery.